Financial hardship is always scary. My dear friends, the Davis family are facing hard times. After losing their house in our small hometown of Mena back in April 2009, they have had a tough time of it. Currently, their home is in foreclosure and they aren't concerned about that... we hope to raise enough money to pay the car note so it doesn't get repossessed. My friends...they are strong with their faith in the lord but you and I both know the Lord helps those who help themselves... Brainstorming to come up with ways to raise money to make a car note, we came up with an art-for-donations plan. You will be helping the Davis Family: Rachel (my bestie); David, her husband; Megan (my god child); and Mitchell. Rachel, a stay at home mom who does work at home and they are 11 year homeschool veterans. David does sales and construction but recently lost his job.

Please help if you can! We will exchange your donation of $9 or more with a shopping bag and/or other item.

Please read my blog entries below for more information on handcrafted items available from myself, Megan or Rachel.


Rachel's Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hillbillycreations

Rachel's Blog http://holyhillbillycreations.wordpress.com/ Rachel's Web Page: http://holyhillbillycreations.com/

Friday, April 15, 2011

Personalized Note Cards

Some of you are familiar with my work as a designer... And some of you are familiar with my obsession with penchant for stationary and note cards.  When I was trying to brainstorm ways I could add to the fund, it's no surprise to me that  I eventually came around the the idea of offering notecards for sale through the blog.


So... check out the designs below. I will be adding other designs as I find spare time to design them.

Get your own personalized note cards! In a world of emails/social media, sending a personalized note really makes a great impression. Note cards are A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 inches), flat panel cards with blank envelope.  


You will receive 10 personalized cards for the donation price of only $10

To order:
Pay through the pay pal "chip in"  button above and list $10 as the donation amount.

When you submit your donation, please email me at creative@diannakwinters.com with "Note Card Order" in the subject. Please provide me your mailing address. (Card order will not be processed until donation is confirmed) I will have these printed in batches and will send you an email for estimated delivery, etc.

I will consider doing custom designs not shown here for larger donation amounts. Please email me directly at superstardkw@gmail.com to discuss custom design options.

Again, thanks for your support. I realize there are a lot of worthy causes and people in need out there. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment